ScicSailing manages a small fleet of classic yachts. The yachts vary in size and number of cabins. All of the yachts have individual rigging making them good sailing vessels. Each yacht sails its own itinerary, so one yacht might sail along the Greek islands, another one hosting the special culinary theme on board and another one perhaps sailing off Gököva.
- On the foredeck there are lots of sun beds!
- On deck: a comfy couch to enjoy during the sailing.
- Lounge on the aft deck with huge pillows on a cushioned deep bench to dream, read a book or sip an ice cold drink.
- Or sit at the large table with comfortable chairs for playing a game or enjoying lunch.
- The lounge inside is spacious with a bar and surround bench around a large table – an ideal spot to enjoy your afternoon tea or coffee or even a game of backgammon.
- I-pod connection.
- Wifi price on request.
- Snorkelling equipment with flippers.
- Fishing gear.
- Separate cabins for the crew.
- Ensuite bathroom with toilet, basin and shower.
- Individually adjustable air condtioning switched on approximately 3-4 hours per day.
- All beds made up with duvets.
- Summer blankets.
- Towels and a hamam towel.